A downloadable game for Windows
Arrow Heads is a fast paced multiplayer archery game, played from an isometric perspective. The game pits you against your avian counterparts in a heated deathmatch scenario. Should you find yourself against superior birds we have included five power ups that should help give your opponents the kick-in-the-pants they deserve. Join your friends on this zany 2-4 player adventure, where the chaotic moments wait around the corner. Whether you are slinging arrows or bear traps, the game will leave you wanting to come back for more!
To follow the development of Arrow Heads join us on Twitter or Facebook!
Active Development Disclaimer
The version available here is old and only shows the game's core mechanics, since we are working towards releasing the game. If you are looking to review the game, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can supply you with a more recent build of the game.
|Published||204 days ago|
|Tags||3D, archery, Controller, Isometric, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, one-hit-kill|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 4|
- Download zip folder from below.
- Extract the folder inside the downloaded zip folder.
- Run the *.exe found in the folder.
If you have issues running the game, make sure that it is not within the zip folder, and that you have both the Data folder and the *.exe in the same location (i.e. Desktop, or other folder).
Supported Controllers (powered by InControl)
- NVIDIA Shield on Android and Windows.
- OUYA controller on Windows and Linux.
- PlayStation 2 controller on Windows (with adapter)
- PlayStation 3 controller on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- PlayStation 4 controller on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.
- PlayStation 4 console.
- Xbox 360 controller on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.
- Xbox One controller on Windows and Mac.
- A variety of Xbox 360 clones are supported.
- XInput support on Windows (with rumble!)
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Thanks so much! If you want to keep an eye out for new art posts, we put everything to both our Twitter and Facebook pages. =)
Saw the game on Video Games Awesome Live, can't wait to play it with my friends! :D